About this report
Employee recognition programs are no longer a ‘nice-to-have’ - they are a must.
Appreciation truly matters in care.
Our survey of 500 UK Health & Social Care employees highlights both the pivotal role of recognition in improving retention rates and the urgent need to address a perceived lack of appreciation in the sector:
- More than 2 in 5 health and social care employees have left a job because they didn’t feel valued, costing thousands of pounds each to replace
- Over 20% say they rarely, or almost never, feel their work is appreciated
- 77% want to receive recognition from their employer, but just 21% say this happens regularly
Our latest research report features:
- Exclusive data on the current state of employee recognition in Social Care
- Three critical steps organisations can take to foster a culture of recognition in the workplace
- How to make the business case for recognition programmes