About this report
58% of care sector employees don't believe work-life balance exists in the care sector
- Staff recruitment and retention remains one of the biggest challenges in the care sector. Providers that can offer flexible working opportunities will give themselves a significant competitive advantage given that:
- 90% want more freedom to choose their working patterns
- Working too many hours is the second most common reason for staff leaving the care sector (behind pay)
- Greater flexibility is the second most influential reason people leave care to work in another industry
- We surveyed 750 UK care sector employees to understand their attitudes towards flexible working and what these mean for providers looking to increase their ‘flex appeal’.
This new research report features:
- Exclusive data on employee attitudes towards flexible working
- Tips for increasing your organisation’s flex appeal
- Success stories from across the sector
Download your free copy here!