Here are the main takeaways from Sona’s webinar on closing the labour gap in the Hospitality industry.
We're making our hospitality debut at Restaurant & Bar Tech Live
The Sona team are looking forward to introducing our deskless employee platform to some of the top brands in UK hospitality next week. Here's everything you need to know!
5 minute read
The Sona vision
Great people have never been harder to find...and keep. Give them the technology they deserve.
Sona was created to transform the way hospitality organisations organise, engage and build their teams.
We're taking a revolutionary new approach to designing enterprise software. We view the challenges of modern work through the eyes of hospitality employees and create powerful features to meet their needs and expectations. All in one seamless app experience.
Empower all your people to take control of their work schedules, comms and tasks.
Spend less time on admin. Waste less money on operational costs. Reduce churn through a more engaging employee experience.
What's happening at Restaurant & Bar Tech Live?
Restaurant & Bar Tech Live is Europe’s leading event for the industry to discover the technologies that are transforming the future of the hospitality industry.
This year's event is on the 9th & 10th November 2021 at ExCeL London and will feature 300+ suppliers as well as a wide range of panel discussions, keynotes and networking opportunities.
It's completely free for visitors - simply register here.
What can I expect from Sona at the show?
As our platform is very newly launched in hospitality we're excited to make many new friends in the industry and get as much feedback as we can. We love to chat tech so please do come say hi.
Interested in seeing what we can do for your business? One of our product experts will happily demo Sona to you. If you know exactly when you're going to be at the show please feel free to pre-book a time slot here.
To celebrate our official launch, everyone who scans their pass or leaves their contact details will be entered into a prize draw to win £200 worth of pampering at a Champneys spa of their choice. (Of course, terms and conditions apply - see below for the necessary small print).
Oh and did we mention that we'll have a water bottle refilling station and bottomless coffee to keep you both hydrated and caffeinated?!
Where can I find you?
You'll find our friendly team sporting delightful pink Sona t-shirts at stand D30 - next to The Green Room. Watch out for our big green flags!
Can't make it to the show? We'd still love to connect
If you can't make it to RBTL but would like to learn more about us you can:
We hope to see you very soon!
The legal bit - prize draw terms and conditions
1) The promoter is: Sona Technologies Ltd (company no. 13431655) whose registered office is at 1-3 WORSHIP STREET, LONDON, EC2A 2AB.
2) The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of Sona and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
3) There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4) By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5) Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
6) Closing date for entry will be 4pm on Wednesday 10th November. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
7) No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
8) The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows: come to see us at Stand D30 and leave your contact details.
9) The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
10) The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
11) The prize is as follows: One £200 Champneys voucher.
The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
12) The winner will be chosen at random by software.
13) The winner will be notified by email within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
14) The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
15) The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
16) By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
17) The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
18) Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
19) Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
20) You are providing your information to Sona and not to any other party.
Enjoyed this article? Let's stay in touch 👋
If you liked this article, why not subscribe to our newsletter to get the latest news and views delivered straight to your inbox?